- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In SAP ABAP, mapping two database table fields
I don’t think there is a way to perform this. The common way to do this is by extending original table and fill the new fields.
T-Code: SPDD is somewhat relevant that can be used to compare all the dictionary objects- data elements, tables and structure with old system.
T-Code: SPAU can also be used to compare objects –Reports, Programs, Screens, Messages, Notes, Function Modules etc. which have difference in the Latest SAP request and the previous ones. You can use SPAU just after SPDD or when SAP system upgrade is performed.
Using SPDD and SPAU, you can view all the modified objects, after transporting to the current system. T-code: SPDD contains the list of all modified Data Dictionary objects- tables, data elements, domains, view…etc. The rest of all the modified repository objects will be listed in SPAU.
- Fetch fields from table or structure in ABAP SAP
- Table mapping while data replication from flat file in SAP HANA database
- Create database view in SAP ABAP
- Combining fields in CDS view in SAP ABAP
- Getting a syntax error unknown fields in SAP ABAP
- Hiding SAP ABAP table control column
- Fetch unique records from table in SAP ABAP
- Retrieving data from a table in SAP ABAP
- Default table type in SAP HANA database
- Creating column table in SAP HANA database
- Password blacklist table in SAP HANA database
- Different table symbol in SAP HANA database
- Using Schema mapping in SAP HANA
- Setting schema mapping in SAP HANA
- Modification not working for both internal table and control table in SAP ABAP