- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Hiding SAP ABAP table control column
You can use the structure CXTAB_CONTROL that has the following components:
INVISIBLE C(1) Flag (X or blank) for visibility of entire table control.
You can use sample program: RSDEMO02 that allow you to modify properties of table control and view the results.
When you use this Table control INVISIBLE, this changes the content to “xxxxxxxxxxxx” like a hidden password. If you want to hide the complete column including data and header, your code should be like this −
MODULE MODIFY_100 OUTPUT. DATA wa_tabctrl TYPE cxtab_column .
looping the table control
LOOP AT TABCTRL-COLS INTO WA_TABCTRL. IF WA_TABCTRL-NAME = 'POSNR'.
When you get on the desired screen you need to flag the INVISIBLE field for the table control, not the SCREEN table.
WA_TABCTRL-INVISIBLE = 'X'.
Modify the table for table control like this
MODIFY TABCTRL-COLS FROM WA_TABCTRL. ENDIF. ENDLOOP. ENDMODULE.
- Modification not working for both internal table and control table in SAP ABAP
- Hiding a column in Data Preview in SAP HANA
- Hiding null values in a column in SAP Crystal Reports
- Fetch unique records from table in SAP ABAP
- In SAP ABAP, mapping two database table fields
- Retrieving data from a table in SAP ABAP
- Fetch fields from table or structure in ABAP SAP
- What is SAP ABAP?
- SAP HANA row and column store table
- Creating column table in SAP HANA database
- Inserting rows to an internal table through debug in SAP ABAP
- Adding rows in an internal table with header line in SAP ABAP
- Difference between Work area, global structure and internal table in SAP ABAP
- Negation logic in SAP ABAP
- Using logarithm in SAP ABAP