- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Identify all duplicates irrespective of the order of the input
Indeed your problem is weird as the order is not fixed otherwise it was a straightforward requirement.
In order to get your task done, you need to search in all names individually and to be sure that you don’t get the entries which are super set of your search, you need to place a length check as well.
For e.g.: if there exists a entry with ‘Johnny Rambo’, it should not be returned as it contains John as well as Rambo. I hope you got my point
You can place a filter like ('%' + name1 + '%') AND field = ('%' + name2 + '%') AND field = ('%' + name3 + '%') AND LENGTH(field) = LENGTH(name1 + name2 + name2)
- Print all the duplicates in the input string in C++
- MongoDB query for documents matching array, irrespective of elements order
- Print all the combinations of a string in lexicographical order in C++
- Change the order of the Bootstrap grid columns
- Print all the palindromic permutations of given string in alphabetic order in C++
- Return the floor of the input in Numpy
- Reverse order of all elements of ArrayList with Java Collections
- How match a string irrespective of case using Java regex.
- What is the order of execution of TestNG methods?
- Print all distinct permutations of a given string with duplicates in C++
- Python - Reverse the column order of the Pandas DataFrame
- Return the input of the Entry widget in Tkinter
- Change the size of Bootstrap input groups
- How to identify a column with its existence in all the tables with MySQL?