- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Identify all duplicates irrespective of the order of the input
Indeed your problem is weird as the order is not fixed otherwise it was a straightforward requirement.
In order to get your task done, you need to search in all names individually and to be sure that you don’t get the entries which are super set of your search, you need to place a length check as well.
For e.g.: if there exists a entry with ‘Johnny Rambo’, it should not be returned as it contains John as well as Rambo. I hope you got my point
You can place a filter like ('%' + name1 + '%') AND field = ('%' + name2 + '%') AND field = ('%' + name3 + '%') AND LENGTH(field) = LENGTH(name1 + name2 + name2)
- Related Articles
- Print all the duplicates in the input string in C++
- MongoDB query for documents matching array, irrespective of elements order
- Identify all the lines and mention and all the angles in the given figure."\n
- A ___________ lens will always give a virtual, erect, and diminished image, irrespective of the position of the object.
- Print all distinct permutations of a given string with duplicates in C++
- Print all the combinations of a string in lexicographical order in C++
- How to select all duplicates in MySQL?
- Print all the palindromic permutations of given string in alphabetic order in C++
- How match a string irrespective of case using Java regex.
- Reverse order of all elements of ArrayList with Java Collections
- Print distinct sorted permutations with duplicates allowed in input in C++
- Find All Duplicates in an Array in C++
- Remove All Adjacent Duplicates In String in Python
- How to clear all the input in HTML forms?