- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to properly use h1 in HTML5?
h1 is a heading and not a title. Youcan gives own heading element to each sectioning element. h1 cannot be the title. It can be the heading of that particular section of the page. Each article can have its own title. <h1> defines the most important heading. The first <h1> element is considered the label for the entire document.
It is perfectly fine to use as many <h1> tags as your document calls for; that is one per sectioning root or content section. Use one set of <h1> tags per sectioning root or content section. There should always be an <h1> level heading between the opening <body> tag and the first content section, to label the overall document.
<body> <h1>Heading 1</h1> <p>My content </p> <h2>Heading of a subsection</h2> <p>My content </p> <h2>Another subsection </h2> <p>content</p> <body>
- How to properly integrate HTML5 Boilerplate with Twitter Bootstrap?
- How to properly use 'exist' function in MongoDB like in SQL?
- How to use SVG images in HTML5?
- How to use geolocation coordinates in HTML5?
- How to use HTML5 localStorage and sessionStorage?
- How to use images with HTML5 canvas?
- How to use drag and drop in HTML5?
- How to properly enable ffmpeg for matplotlib.animation?
- How to we use global translate attribute in HTML5?
- How to use HTML5 Geolocation Latitude/Longitude API?
- How to set the sticky button property properly?
- Why to use canvas tag in HTML5?
- How can I use Web Workers in HTML5?
- How to use HTML5 GeoLocation API with Google Maps?
- How to use multiple click event on HTML5 canvas?