- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get the list of tables in default MySQL database?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
As we know that the default MySQL database would be the database that is currently in use for subsequent queries. We can get the list of tables in that database by using SHOW TABLES statement.
mysql> SHOW TABLES; +------------------+ | Tables_in_sample | +------------------+ | employee | | new_student | | student | +------------------+ 3 rows in set (0.00 sec)
The above statement shows the list of table in Sampledatabase.
- How to get the size of the tables of a MySQL database?
- Get a list of non-empty tables in a particular MySQL database?
- While connecting to one MySQL database, how can I see the list of tables of other MySQL database?
- List down all the Tables in a MySQL Database
- How can we get the list of tables in a particular database from MySQL Server command line?
- How to count the number of tables in a MySQL database?
- Get record count for all tables in MySQL database?
- How can we change the default MySQL database to the given database?
- How can we see MySQL temporary tables in the list of tables?
- How can I change the default sort order of MySQL tables?
- Get a list of Constraints from MySQL Database?
- How can we write PHP script to get the list of MySQL database?
- How to check table status of the tables in a particular MySQL database?
- What is the default sort order in MySQL tables?
- How Can I check the size of the tables in a particular MySQL database?