- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The standard Unix epoch is an expression in seconds. The Unix epoch or Unix time is the number of seconds elapsed since January 1, 1970.
The getTime() method is used to return the millisecond representation of the Date object.
To get time in milliseconds, use the following:
var milliseconds = (new Date).getTime();
- Displaymilliseconds since the epoch with Java Date and Time Conversion Character
- Java Program to get the seconds since the beginning of the Java epoch
- Display seconds since the epoch with Java Date and Time Conversion Character
- How to get current time in milliseconds in Python?
- How to get Time in Milliseconds for the Given date and time in Java?
- Get time in milliseconds using Java Calendar
- How to get time in milliseconds using C++ on Linux?
- Epoch time in Perl
- How to save time in milliseconds in MySQL?
- Java Program to get Milliseconds between two time instants
- How to get the Unix timestamp in C#