- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to display a directory list in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Use the dir tag in HTML to display directory list. This is very similar to <ul> tag but do not use <dir> since it is deprecated now.
The following is the attribute −
|Compact||compact||Deprecated − Specifies a compact rendering.|
You can try to run the following code to show a directory list in HTML −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML dir Tag</title> </head> <body> <p>The following are the values:</p> <dir> <li>car</li> <li>bike</li> <li>ship</li> </dir> </body> </html>
- How to display a fieldset in HTML?
- How to list all files in a directory using Java?
- How to list directory tree structure in python?
- How to list the directory content in PowerShell?
- How to list the directory content in Linux?
- How to list the hidden files in a directory in Java?
- How to display a short quotation in HTML?
- How to display a table body in HTML
- How to list all files (only) from a directory using Java?
- How to display the current working directory in the Linux system?
- Java program to List all files in a directory and nested sub-directory - Recursive approach
- Java program to List all files in a directory recursively
- How to get the list of jpg files in a directory in Java?
- How to define a definition list in HTML?
- How to add a list item in HTML?