- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add a base font in a HTML page?
To add a base font for the document, use the <basefont> tag. This base font is applied to complete the document.
Note − The tag is depreciated now. Use CSS font to set font properties instead.
You can try to run the following code to add a base font in an HTML page
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML basefont Tag</title> </head> <body> <basefont face = "cursive,serif" color = "blue" size = "5"/> </body> </html>
- How to add a base URL for all the links in a page in HTML?
- How to add video in HTML page?
- How to add a picture to plot in base R?
- How to use the <base> tag to define the base URL for an HTML page?
- How to add a layer in HTML?
- How to add a paragraph in HTML?
- How to add a variable in HTML?
- How to add a variable to the model in base R?
- How to make page links in HTML Page?
- How to add a horizontal line in a boxplot created in base R?
- How to add a rank column in base R of a data frame?
- How to send a html based email using a JSP page?
- How to put a complete HTML page in a div using jQuery?
- How to add a resource reference in HTML?
- How to add a list item in HTML?