- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to make page links in HTML Page?
With HTML, easily add page links to an HTML page. Link contact us, about, home or any other external website page using the page links, which gets added inside an HTML document. To make page links in an HTML page, use the <a> and </a> tags, which are the tags used to define the links.
The <a> tag indicates where the link starts and the </a> tag indicates where it ends. Whatever text gets added inside these tags, will work as a link. Add the URL for the link in the <a href=” ”>. Just keep in mind that you should use the <a>…</a> tags inside <body>…</body> tags.
You can try the following code to make page links in an HTML page:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Links</title> </head> <body> <h1>Reach us here</h1> <a href="https://www.tutorialspoint.com/about/contact_us.htm">Contact</a> </body> </html>
- How to find all the links matching specific URL in an HTML page?
- How to add a base URL for all the links in a page in HTML?
- How to link jQuery in HTML page?
- How to create headings in HTML page?
- How to create Paragraphs in HTML Page?
- How to Insert Hyperlink in HTML Page?
- How to draw circle in HTML page?
- How to add video in HTML page?
- How to make a page redirect using jQuery?
- How to make the web page height to fit screen height with HTML?
- How to redirect from an HTML page?
- How to Insert an Image in HTML Page?
- How to use title tag in HTML Page?
- How to use href attribute in HTML Page?
- How to use floating image in HTML page?