- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How does [d+] regular expression work in Python?
The following code shows what the regular expression [\d+] does on the given string
[\d+] regular expression refers to one digit (0-9) or + character
import re result = re.findall(r'[\d+]', 'Taran123tula+456') print result
['1', '2', '3', '+', '4', '5', '6']
- How does B regular expression work in Python?
- How regular expression modifiers work in Python?
- How regular expression alternatives work in Python?
- How regular expression anchors work in Python?
- What does “?:” mean in a Python regular expression?
- Regular Expression Modifiers in Python
- Regular Expression Patterns in Python
- Regular Expression Examples in Python
- Regular Expression Matching in Python
- How regular expression grouping works in Python?
- Regular Expression in Python with Examples?
- How does Python while loop work?
- How do backslashes work in Python Regular Expressions?
- How regular expression back references works in Python?
- How to use wildcard in Python regular expression?