- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do we display inserted text in HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Use the <ins> tag to display inserted text in HTML. The following are the attributes −
|cite||URL||Defines a URL to another document which explains why the text was deleted.|
|datetime||YYYYMMDD HH:MM:SS||Defines the date and time the text was deleted.|
You can try to run the following code to display inserted text −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML ins Tag</title> </head> <body> <p>Following text is inserted using <ins>HTML ins tag</ins> </body> </html>
- How do we display a text area in HTML?
- How do we include the direction of text display in HTML?
- How to mark inserted text in HTML?
- How do we display the visible width of a text area in HTML?
- How do we add bold text in HTML?
- How do we set text font in HTML?
- How do we include big text in HTML?
- How do we create underlined text in HTML?
- How do we create preformatted text in HTML?
- How do we display a script in HTML?
- How to display a URL which explains the quote/deleted/inserted text in HTML?
- How do we include an emphasized text in HTML?
- How do we display a table cell in HTML
- Display strikethrough text in HTML
- Display subscripted text in HTML