- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do I get IntelliJ to recognize common Python modules?
To make IntelliJ to recognize common Python modules, just create and add Python SDK
File -> Project Structure -> Project -> Project SDK -> new
and select the installation path of your Python interpreter (for example, C:\Python26 in windows and /usr/bin/python2.7 in Linux) as the home path. This allows IntelliJ to look in these directories to give you suggestions and documentation hints.
If your Python SDK is already properly configured and you are still facing the problem that builtins are not recognized, try this:
File -> Invalidate Caches/Restart
- How do Python modules work?
- How do you get selenium to recognize that a page loaded?
- How can I get a list of locally installed Python modules?
- What are common practices for modifying Python modules?
- How do we use easy_install to install Python modules?
- How do I get the parent directory in Python?
- How do I get started with Node.js?
- How can I import modules for a Python Azure Function?
- How do I get list of methods in a Python class?
- How do I get current URL in Selenium Webdriver 2 Python?
- How do I get rid of the Python Tkinter root window?
- How to use remote python modules?
- How do I install Python SciPy?
- How do I get time of a Python program's execution?
- Why do I forget what I study in exams while I remember everything in common circumstances?