- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do I disable log messages from the Requests Python module?
You can disable logging from the requests module using the logging module.
You can configure it to not log messages unless they are at least warnings using the following code:
import logging logging.getLogger("requests").setLevel(logging.WARNING)
If you want to go a level higher and only want to log messages when they are errors or critical, you can do replace logging.WARNING with logging.ERROR and logging.CRITICAL respectively.
- How do I unload (reload) a Python module?
- How do I find the location of Python module sources?
- How do I calculate the date six months from the current date using the datetime Python module?
- How I can dynamically import Python module?
- How to disable the minor ticks of a log-plot in Matplotlib?
- How do I paste the copied text from the keyboard in Python?
- How do I show logarithmically spaced grid lines at all ticks on a log-log plot using Matplotlib?
- How can I display Toast messages from a thread in Android using Kotlin?
- How I can install unidecode python module on Linux?
- How to call Python module from command line?
- How to remove scientific notation from a Matplotlib log-log plot?
- How do I install Python SciPy?
- How I can check a Python module version at runtime?
- How to disable logging from imported modules in Python?