- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can we create our own choice MySQL database?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
CREATE DATABASE db_name can be used to create our own choice MySQL database. For example to create a database named Sample, we should have to run the command as follows −
mysql> CREATE DATABASE Sample; Query OK, 1 row affected (0.04 sec)
- Does C++ compiler create default constructor when we write our own?
- How to create our own Listener interface in android?
- How to create our own/custom functional interface in Java?
- How can we create user accounts in MySQL database server?
- When should we write our own assignment operator in C++?
- When should we write our own assignment operator in C++ programming?
- How can we create MySQL views?
- Can we create a database with a numeric name with MySQL?
- What is MySQL CREATE command? How can we create both database and table with this command?
- How can we create a new database by using mysqladmin?
- How can we change the default MySQL database to the given database?
- How can we create a table from an existing MySQL table in the database?
- How can we increase the effectiveness of our communication?
- How can I fetch the value of REPLACE() function in the column name of our choice?
- Can we create multiple database in SAP HANA system?