- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can we create multiple database in SAP HANA system?
In SAP HANA, you don’t have a concept of creating multiple databases in one container. To create a separate container for your database objects, you can create the schema in HANA db.
To create a schema, you can use below SQL query −
CREATE SCHEMA schema name
You can also define <user_name> as owner name while defining a schema.
CREATE SCHEMA <schema_name> [OWNED BY <user_name>]
If it is not defined, the system takes the current user as the owner of the schema.
- Handling system failure, database corruption in SAP HANA
- Create User SQL in SAP HANA database
- Create View SQL in SAP HANA database
- SAP HANA database functions in HANA Cockpit
- Searching a SAP HANA system in HANA Studio System view
- Migrating to SAP HANA system
- Architecture of SAP HANA system
- Understanding a database view in SAP HANA database
- Finding a database view in SAP HANA database
- How can I freeze all tables in SAP HANA database?
- Unloading tables in SAP HANA database
- Database objects in SAP HANA Studio
- Using database view in SAP HANA
- Index server in SAP HANA system
- Checking System limits in SAP HANA