- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How MySQL NULLIF() control flow function is similar to CASE statement?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
As we know that MySQL NULLIF() control flow function will return NULL if both the arguments are the same, otherwise it returns the first argument. Hence it is similar to the following CASE statement −
CASE WHEN expression1=expression2 THEN NULL ELSE Expression2 END.
- What is the use of MySQL NULLIF() control flow function?
- How does MYSQL control flow function CASE works?
- What is the use of MySQL IFNULL() control flow function?
- What is difference between cash flow statement and fund flow statement?
- MySQL case statement inside a select statement?
- What is the difference between Flow Control and Error Control?
- Difference Between Cash Flow Statement and Funds Flow Statement
- Difference between flow control and congestion control
- Which is faster, a MySQL CASE statement or a PHP if statement?
- Select Statement to retrieve the same first names with similar last name (but different case) using MySQL?
- Static Control Flow in Java
- Control flow alterations in Ruby
- How to use MySQL CASE statement while using UPDATE Query?
- Why should we use MySQL CASE Statement?
- MySQL order by field using CASE Statement