- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
When the device is taking very large photos and we want to make such setting to take smaller photos from the mobile phone, then we can use two W3C ways of taking pictures.
HTML Media Capture
For this, HTML uses capture and accept=”image/* ” on input tag .This will specify intend.
However, through this way, we cannot specify the size
Media capture streams
It allows fully programmatic access to the camera so that user can implement own capture dialogue for videos and still images.
It also specifies constraints related to width, height, frame rate, facing rate, facing mode, etc.
Global browser support for this stream is 50% and is usable in closed environments
- Is it possible to validate the size and type of input=file in HTML5?
- Validate the size of input=file in HTML5?
- HTML5 <input type=“file” accept=“image/*” capture=“camera”> display as image rather than “choose file” button
- Remember and Repopulate File Input in HTML5
- Input type URL in HTML5
- Capture picture from iOS camera using Swift
- Client Checking file size using HTML5
- Enable rear camera with HTML5
- HTML5 Input type=number removes leading zero
- input type week really exist in HTML5?
- HTML file input control with capture and accept attributes is not working correctly
- HTML5 Input type “number” in Firefox
- PHP timestamp to HTML5 input type=datetime element
- Make HTML5 input type=“number” accepting dashes