- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
World Map on HTML5 Canvas or SVG
You can use SVG to create a World Map and work with raphaeljs.
Firstly, learn how to add Raphael.js, and create a circle,
var paper = Raphael(10, 50, 320, 200); // drawing circls var circle = paper.circle(50, 40, 10); circle.attr("fill", "#f00"); circle.attr("stroke", "#fff");
Then refer the following to create a World Map.
- Drawing an SVG file on an HTML5 canvas
- How to draw grid using HTML5 and canvas or SVG?
- How to draw an SVG file on an HTML5 canvas?
- What is the difference between SVG and HTML5 Canvas?
- HTML5 Canvas Font Size Based on Canvas Size
- addEventListener for keydown on HTML5 Canvas
- Update HTML5 canvas rectangle on hover
- Play video on canvas and preserve the last frame/image on HTML5 Canvas
- How to detect point on canvas after canvas rotation in HTML5
- Increase or decrease units in HTML5 Canvas grid
- Measure text height on an HTML5 canvas element
- Is HTML5 canvas and image on polygon possible?
- Enhance real-time performance on HTML5 canvas effects
- How to draw large font on HTML5 Canvas?
- How to draw a rectangle on HTML5 Canvas?