- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
HTML file input control with capture and accept attributes is not working correctly
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Use the accept attribute to set the types of files that the server accepts in HTML. Use the attribute only with <input type="file">.
You can try to run the following code to work with the accept attribute:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>File Upload Box</title> </head> <body> <form> <input type = "file" name = "fileupload" accept = "image/*" /> </form> </body> </html>
The capture attribute is a boolean attribute that, if specified, indicates that the capture of media directly from the device...is preferred.
The capture attribute is NOT used to include the camera option in the dialog but to indicate that direct capture from the webcam is preferred.
The "correct" code is given below
<input type = "file" accept = "image/*">
- HTML DOM Input FileUpload accept Property
- Working with NULL and IS NOT NULL in MySQL
- How to capture file not found exception in C#?
- How to capture file not found exception in Java?
- HTML accept Attribute
- HTML5 <input type=“file” accept=“image/*” capture=“camera”> display as image rather than “choose file” button
- Modification not working for both internal table and control table in SAP ABAP
- HTML Attributes
- How to add and remove HTML attributes with jQuery?
- HTML accept-charset Attribute
- HTML data-* Attributes
- Set file attributes in Java