- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Finding location of uploaded file using SAP GUI_upload
When you upload a file using the gui_upload function, the file is not uploaded to the Application server. The file is read from presentation layer to an internal table.
Following code can be used to call a gui_upload function to read the file to an internet table:
lv_filename = p_filebp. CLEAR lt_data_tab. IF NOT lv_filename IS INITIAL. CALL FUNCTION 'GUI_UPLOAD' EXPORTING filename = lv_filename TABLES data_tab = lt_data_tab EXCEPTIONS file_open_error = 1 OTHERS = 17. IF sy-subrc <> 0. EXIT. ENDIF. ENDIF.
You can check if data from a file has been read and transferred to an internal table. Now you can upload this to a file on the Application server.
Also, note that you can T-code: AL11 to open existing folders and files in SAP system as below:
- Using GUI upload to attach a file to email in SAP
- Using header rows during flat file upload in SAP HANA
- Automating SAP Transactions/actions using SAP GUI
- How to upload a file using JSP?
- How can you upload a file using JSP?
- File Upload Example in Python
- How to handle windows file upload using Selenium WebDriver?
- File Upload using Selenium WebDriver and Java Robot Class.
- CSS Styling of File Upload Button with ::file-selector-button Selector
- Pull a list of Functional Location from SAP using BAPI
- How to upload a big CSV file in SAP Hybrid mobile app quickly?
- Handling errors in SAP GUI Scripting code
- How do we do a file upload using Python CGI Programming?
- How to upload file with selenium (Python)?
- How to upload a file in Cypress?