- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Convert HTML5 into standalone Android App
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Follow the below-given steps to convert HTML5 into standalone Android App
You need to first create an Android app using Eclipse.
- Move HTML code to /assets folder −
The Assets provide a way to include arbitrary files such as text, XML, music, fonts, and video in your application.
Load web view with the file − android_asset/ file
While creating a layout for WebView −
WebVieww = new WebView(this); w.loadUrl("http://www.app.com/");
- How to convert a Base64 string into a Bitmap image in Android app?
- How to convert a Base64 string into a BitMap image in Android App using Kotlin?
- How to convert pixels to DP’s in Android app?
- Standalone React.js basic example
- Android app Vulnerability Scanner
- How to convert Image into base64 String in Android?
- HTML5 audio not playing in PhoneGap App
- How to convert pixels to dp in an Android App using Kotlin?
- How to create standalone Lua executables?
- How to convert date and time into int in Android sqlite?
- How to convert an image into base64 String in Android using Kotlin?
- How to resize Image in Android App?
- How to use AutoCompleteTextView in Android App?
- How to parse JSONArray in Android app?
- How to create Android Hello World App?