- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Android app Vulnerability Scanner
AndroBugs Framework is an Android vulnerability analysis system that helps developers or hackers find potential security vulnerabilities in Android applications. We share our personal data through mobile apps if they are not secure its mean we not secured, let start Find vulnerability of android Mobile App - App security. Through this we can...
find vulnerability in App
check the code
Dangerous shell command
collect information of app
Basic knowledge of Linux
App which you test
Kali Linux Machine
Now clone the Androbug – Framework. This framework is android vulnerability scanner tool; This tool is help-full for hacker and android penetration tester.
git clone https://github.com/AndroBugs/AndroBugs_Frameworkgit
python androbugs.py -f /root/Desktop/Secure.apk -o /root/Desktop/result
- Develop a WiFi Scanner for Android
- Python vulnerability in input() function
- Convert HTML5 into standalone Android App
- How to resize Image in Android App?
- How to use AutoCompleteTextView in Android App?
- How to parse JSONArray in Android app?
- How to create Android Hello World App?
- How to create android app in facebook?
- How to integrate facebook in Android App?
- Working with Recycler View in Android App
- Difference Between Printer and Scanner
- How android YouTube app Play Video from Intent
- How to call OnDestroy Activity in Android app?
- How to send HTML email using Android App?
- How to create a WebView in android app?