A Binary Search tree exhibits a special behavior. A node's left child must have a value less than its parent's value and the node's right child must have a value greater than its parent value.
We'll mostly focus on such trees in this section on trees.
Operations on Binary Search Trees
We'll define the following operations on the Binary Search Tree −
- Inserting a key into a tree
- In-order traversal in a tree
- Pre-order traversal in a tree
- Post-order traversal in a tree
- Searching for values in a tree
- Searching for minimum value in a tree
- Searching for maximum value in a tree
- Removing a leaf node in a tree
Published on 28-Jun-2018 07:35:21