- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Best option for locking bulk user accounts in SAP
As you need to do mass maintenance involving user locking and unlocking, you can opt for using SU10 transaction.
You can also access this from SAP Menu by navigating to this path −
Tools → Administration → User Maintenance → User mass maintenance. In SAP system, you have different transactions under User Maintenance that you can use for different purpose.
T-Code − SU10 User Mass Maintenance
You can select multiple users at one time and lock/unlock them directly. To select multiple users, you need to select a checkbox and click on lock/unlock button.
- Related Articles
- How to Create Multiple User Accounts in Linux?
- Create manage user accounts using utility netplwiz
- Which Wrinkle-Reducing Option is The Best for You?
- How can we create user accounts in MySQL database server?
- How to get a list of MySQL user accounts?
- MongoDB bulk insert for documents
- Change user settings for case sensitivity in SAP 6.0
- 7 Signs Digital Marketing is the Best Career Option for You!
- How to find the locked local user accounts using PowerShell?
- How to get the disabled local user accounts using PowerShell?
- Redeploy option in SAP HANA Modeling
- Do I need to set up SAP user for every user of module?
- Data Provisioning option in SAP HANA Studio
- Using Switch Ownership option in SAP HANA
- Using Repair dependencies option in SAP HANA