- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the differences between financial accounting and management accounting.
The major differences between financial accounting and management accounting are as follows −
It provides financial information to parties by preparing financial statements of a company.
It is compulsory and covers only information related to monetary.
Its main objective is to prepare financial information.
These have specified formats to prepare.
Prepared based on GAAP and is generally prepared once in a year.
These are published and audited by statutory auditors
It has historical perspective.
Shareholders, lenders etc. use financial accounting.
It provides information which helps in making policies, plans and strategies for effective business.
It is not compulsory and covers both information related to both monetary and non- monetary.
Its main objective is to assist management by providing information on various aspects.
There is no specified format to prepare.
There are no standard principles in preparing this.
These are neither published nor audited by statutory auditors.
There is a confidentiality.
It has futuristic perspective.
Managers and employees use management accounting.
- Write the difference between cost accounting and management accounting.
- Compare accounting and financial management.
- Differentiate between cost accounting and financial accounting.
- Differentiate between accounting standards and accounting concepts.
- Compare between accounting concepts and accounting convections.
- Differentiate between accounting breakeven point and financial breakeven point.
- Write the difference between accounting profit and economic profit.
- Differentiate cash accounting and accrual accounting.
- Compare between accounting and bookkeeping.
- Differentiate between finance and accounting.
- What is financial breakeven point in accounting?
- Explain accounting period in finance and accounting.
- What is accounting and derive accounting equation?
- Explain the difference between accrual base accounting vs cash based accounting.
- Write about Financial breakeven in financial management.