- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the difference between Net operating income and net income.
The major differences between net operating income and net income are as follows −
Net operating income
No relevance in capital structure.
Degree of leverage is irrelevant to cost of capital (assumes).
It has constant cost of capital.
Equity value is residual.
Changes perception of investor with increase in debt.
Relevance in capital structure.
Change in degree of leverage will change WACC (assumes).
Cost of debt is less than cost of equity.
Change in debt will not change perception of investors.
- Related Articles
- Write the difference between EBITDA and net income.
- Distinguish between EBIT and net income.
- Explain Net operating income theory of capital structure.
- Net Income Approach of Valuing a Firm
- Describe about net income approach in capital structure.
- Difference between Personal Income and Personal Disposable Income
- Compare EBIT and operating income.
- What are differences between EBITA and operating income?
- Difference between Disposable and Discretionary Income
- Write the difference between present value and net present value.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Payroll Tax and Income Tax
- Difference between Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Gross Operating Cycle Vs Net Operating Cycle
- What is difference between balance sheet and income statement?