- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the difference between calendar year and fiscal year.
The major differences between calendar year and fiscal year are as follows −
It has fixed time period.
It is used in normal life undertaking.
It includes 365 days (from January 1st to December 31st).
Tax reporting is easy.
MNC’s Financials is simple.
Easy to compare financials of different companies.
Business can choose its starting date as per their requirement.
It is used to prepare business accounting, financial reporting and tax reporting.
12 months’ period is there in a fiscal year.
Tax reporting is complicated as compared to calendar year.
MNC’s financial is time taking.
Comparison of financials of different companies is difficult.
- What is the difference between YEAR(2) and YEAR(4) in MySQL?
- Find the next identical calendar year in C++
- Get week of month and year using Java Calendar
- Display Month of Year using Java Calendar
- Java Program to subtract 1 year from the calendar
- Print calendar for a given year in C++
- How to print a calendar for the given month and year in Python?
- Java Program to Display Dates of Calendar Year in Different Format
- C++ Program to find joining year from the course year lists
- Group month and year in MySQL?
- Write the difference between debentures and bonds.
- Write the difference between leasing and financing.
- Write the difference between tax and duty.
- Write the difference between duty and tariff.
- Write the difference between loan and mortgage.