- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the difference between calendar year and fiscal year.
The major differences between calendar year and fiscal year are as follows −
It has fixed time period.
It is used in normal life undertaking.
It includes 365 days (from January 1st to December 31st).
Tax reporting is easy.
MNC’s Financials is simple.
Easy to compare financials of different companies.
Business can choose its starting date as per their requirement.
It is used to prepare business accounting, financial reporting and tax reporting.
12 months’ period is there in a fiscal year.
Tax reporting is complicated as compared to calendar year.
MNC’s financial is time taking.
Comparison of financials of different companies is difficult.
- What is the difference between YEAR(2) and YEAR(4) in MySQL?
- Find the next identical calendar year in C++
- Get week of month and year using Java Calendar
- Display Month of Year using Java Calendar
- Java Program to subtract 1 year from the calendar
- Print calendar for a given year in C++
- Java Program to Display Dates of Calendar Year in Different Format
- C++ Program to find joining year from the course year lists
- What is the principal when I = Rs 812, T = 4 year and R = 5% per year?
- In which format Year(2) or Year(4) MySQL will return the value of year from date â€˜0000-00-00â€™?
- How to get year in android using year API class?
- With the help of function, how can we return the difference in Year, Month and Days between two date values?
- Python Pandas - Check whether the year is a leap year from the Period object
- Group month and year in MySQL?
- Check if a given year is leap year in PL/SQL