- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write a python program to count total bits in a number?
First we input a number then convert this number into binary using bin() function and next remove first two character ‘0b’ of output string, next calculate the length of binary string.
Binary representation of 200 is 10010000
Step 1: input number. Step 2: convert number into its binary using bin() function. Step 3: remove first two characters ‘0b’ of output binary string because bin function appends ‘ob’ a prefix in output string. Step 4: then calculate the length of the binary string.
# Python program to count total bits in a number def totalbits(n): binumber = bin(n)[2:] print("TOTAL BITS ::>",len(binumber)) # Driver program if __name__ == "__main__": n=int(input("Enter Number ::>")) totalbits(n)
Enter Number ::>200 TOTAL BITS ::> 8
- C# program to count total bits in a number
- Java program to count total bits in a number
- C# program to count total set bits in a number
- Count total bits in a number in C++
- Python program to count total set bits in all number from 1 to n.
- Write a program in Python to count the total number of leap years in a given DataFrame
- Write a Python program to count the total number of ages between 20 to 30 in a DataFrame
- Python program to count unset bits in a range.
- Program to count total number of set bits of all numbers in range 0 to n in Python
- Write a program in Python to count the total number of integer, float and object data types in a given series
- Write a program in Python to count the number of digits in a given number N
- Write an Efficient C Program to Reverse Bits of a Number in C++
- Count unset bits of a number in C++
- Python Count set bits in a range?
- Python program to reverse bits of a positive integer number?