- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following is not correct?
$(i)$. The basic unit of time is second.
$(ii)$. Every object moves with a constant speed.
$(iii)$. Distances between two cities are measured in kilometres.
$(iv)$. The time period of a given pendulum is constant.
$(v)$. The speed of a train is expressed in m/h.
$(i)$. The basic unit of time is second. -Correct
MKS System is followed internationally for measuring length, mass, and time. MKS stands for-
$M\rightarrow$ Metre for measuring the length of a physical quantity.
$K\rightarrow$ Kilogram for measuring the mass of a physical quantity.
$S\rightarrow$ Second for measuring time.
$(ii)$. Every object moves at a constant speed. -Not correct
Different objects can travel at different speeds. An object may move at a constant speed and may not move at a constant speed. It depends upon the situation.
$(iii)$. Distances between two cities are measured in kilometers. -Correct
The distance between two cities is very long length. So, the distance between two cities is measured and expressed in kilometers.
1 kilometer=1000 meter
$(iv)$. The time period of a given pendulum is constant. - Not Correct
The time period of a pendulum never remains constant.
$(v)$. The speed of a train is expressed in m/h. -Not correct
A train moves with a greater speed which is difficult to measure and express in m/h as it travels very long distances. Either the speed of the train is expressed in km/h or in m/s.
- What is the basic structure of a C# program?
- Basic Calculator III in C++
- Program to find the size of the longest sublist where car speed is constant in python
- Find a point such that sum of the Manhattan distances is minimize in C++
- Style every <p> element that is the second child of its parent with CSS
- Which CSS property is to be used to set the speed curve of the Animation?
- What is the difference between literal and constant in C#?
- What is the difference between literal and constant in C++?
- What is the correct syntax for NOT LIKE in MySQL?
- What is the Babinet’s principle which is the basic for Slot Antenna?
- Construct DFA of a string in which the second symbol from RHS is ‘a’
- Style every element that is not the specified element with CSS
- What is the correct way to pass an object with a custom exception in Python?
- What are the basic components of the memory management unit in computer architecture?
- Find speed of man from speed of stream and ratio of time with up and down streams in C++