- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following are true for an element?
(a) (i) and (ii)
- Atomic number = number of protons + number of electrons
- Mass number = number of protons + number of neutrons
- Atomic mass = number of protons = number of neutrons
- Atomic number = number of protons = number of electrons
(b) (i) and (iii)
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (ii) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (d) (ii) and (iv)
Explanation: Mass number is the sum of the protons and the neutrons. Atomic number is equal to the number of protons.
- C Program to check Plus Perfect Number
- First occurrence of True number in Python
- C/C++ Program for Finding the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times?
- What are True Random Number Generation?
- Find the maximum number of composite summands of a number in Python
- Number of integers with odd number of set bits in C++
- Arithmetic of Number Systems
- Program to count the number of ways to distribute n number of candies in k number of bags in Python
- C++ code to count number of weight splits of a number n