- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What to do to ease up my toddler's molar time?
17 Lectures 45 mins
Teething makes the child more irritable than usual. The child feels a lot of pain and it is; therefore, necessary to provide them comfort during this time.
How To Tackle Babies During their Teething Time of Molars?
Diet Change: A diet that consists of soup and yogurt is better than solid foods.
An Antidote for Pain: Thick end of a chilled, uncut carrot, for instance, can be a good antidote for molar eruption pain.
Icy water to help numb the area, so no pain is felt by the toddler.
If the toddler is constantly drooling, keep a towel or soft cloth handy to pat his chin dry to avoid excessive irritation on his chin.
Break out the child’s old teething toys.
One can try rubbing teething-gel on one’s toddler’s gums to numb the pain.
In extreme duress situations, infant paracetamol can be given with the consultation of a doctor.
Avoid letting the child chew any pointed or sharp objects. Hard plastic chains are also a big ‘No ‘ for a child in teething time.
In case of an emergency, visit the doctor for any further assistance. He may give Tylenol or Advil, as per the severity of the situation.
- My kid is now 2 years old and he has not got any molar, what to do?
- What’s the funniest thing your toddler believes?
- What to do to keep my eyes healthy?
- What environment variables do I need to set up before I start running Java programs on my machine?
- What to do if my smartphone gets stolen or lost?
- My girlfriend never appreciates me, what should I do?
- What Should I Do If My IP Address Is Exposed?
- What are the things I have to do every morning when I wake up?
- How do I get time of a Python program's execution?
- How do you know when it's time to move on from your current company?
- What should I do if someone copies my website/blog content?
- What to do if the librarian of my college refuses to issue books not available in multiple copies?
- How do I check what version of Python is running my script?
- How do I prevent jQuery events from bubbling up to parent elements?
- How to open a website in iOS's web browser from my application?