- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is Xcode error “Could not find Developer Disk Image”?
The Xcode error occurs when the xcode version and ios versions don’t match. Usually it happens when the Xcode version is less than the device iOS version. i.e. the Xcode is too old for the device. This is a compatibility issue which can be resolved by performing some steps.
Always check if the device you are using has compatible iOS version to the Xcode version, if not Xcode requires an update.
If you are not able to update XCode or there is no update being shown for Xcode, please check if the OS needs an update.
In some cases you would not like to update your xcode but still need to fix the issue, then you’ll have to download the latest version of Xcode, but do not install it, just download.
Right click on the installer, select show package contents
Select contents > Developer > Platforms > iPhoneOS.platform > Device support
Copy the folder with iOS Version of your device
Right click on the installed Xcode.
Perfrom step b again but this time instead of copying the folder, paste it there.
Restart your xcode and the error will vanish.
- How to deal with “could not find function” error in R?
- What is the reason behind the error “Could not found or load main class” in java?
- What is the MySQL error: “Data too long for column”?
- HTML5 <input type=“file” accept=“image/*” capture=“camera”> display as image rather than “choose file” button
- MySQL “not a variable or NEW pseudo-variable” message. What is this error in my Stored Procedure?
- Python Object Comparison “is” vs “==”
- MySQL throws an error when the table name “match” is not surrounded by single quotes?
- Is there a “not equal” operator in Python?
- Using “not equal” in MySQL?
- How to work with “!=” or “not equals” in MySQL WHERE?
- How to deal with the error “Error in int_abline---plot.new has not been called yet” in R?
- What is “SELECT TRUE” in MySQL?
- canvas.style.display = “block” not working in HTML5
- MySQL query error with a table named “order”?
- How to create a collection correctly in MongoDB to avoid “ReferenceError: Not defined” error?