- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the purpose of any research?
When a new product developed, the Research and Development department initiate and perform an intensive study and get the details to support the project. Research and Development departments help corporations stay ahead of the competition, utilize new technology, and produce goods more efficiently. This is just the purpose of any research.
The research phase includes determining product specifications, production costs, and a production timeline.
It contributes to the development, as a scientist or inventor in the field of Science and Technology. The research plan is a map for one’s career as a research science professional.
In the medical field, research enables us to understand how our bodies function, to how diseases spread and thus enable to develop and test new treatments.
Research is not only dependent on the size of the organization. Any organization either it is small or big in size and turnover, works well and sustains after proper planning and research. Hence, research is an integral part of any company’s development and growth.
- What is the standard body for conventions of research writing?
- What is the purpose of System Programs?
- What is the purpose of System Calls?
- What is the purpose of Human Life?
- What is the purpose of Risk Management?
- What is the purpose of the command interpreter?
- What is the purpose of the testng.xml file?
- What is the purpose of the .gitignore file?
- What is the purpose of MySQL TRIM() function?
- What is the purpose of interfaces in java?
- What is the purpose of Database Management System?
- What is the Purpose of Inter-Firm Comparisons?
- What is the purpose of the `//` operator in python?
- What is the purpose of System class in Java?
- What is the purpose of Runtime class in Java?