- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the standard body for conventions of research writing?
12 Lectures 1 hours
10 Lectures 1.5 hours
MLA (Modern Language Association) is a body that assigns rules and regulations for research paper writing. MLA is popular worldwide and assigns various rules on Selecting a topic, compiling a working bibliography, outlining and writing drafts (to name a few).
Selecting A Topic
In order to select a topic, different instructors and different courses offer widely varying degrees of freedom to students selecting topics for research papers. The instructor of a course in a specific discipline may supply a list of topics from which to choose or any, more generally, require that the paper relates to an important aspect of the course. MLA gives such instructions for aspiring research writers:
- Take time to think through your choice of topic.
- Look for a subject that will continue to engage you.
- Understand the amount and depth of research required.
Similarly, MLA has plenty of user-friendly instructions for aspiring writers and scholars. One can find all the instructions in their handbook, which is an easy guide to all the rules and regulations for writing research papers.
- What is the purpose of any research?
- What is the importance of blood in human body?
- Is simplicity an inspiration for writing?
- What are the rules for the body of lambda expression in Java?
- What is Standard Deviation of Return?
- What is DIX Standard?
- Which is the best website for essay writing help?
- What is the meaning of the phrase 'the use of the right vocabulary' for a writing task?
- What are the Standard Organizations for Data Communications?
- What is the Simplified Data Encryption Standard?
- Define the style for the body of the modal with Bootstrap
- What is British standard system and international standard system?
- What is RS 232C Standard?
- What was the writing style of Thomas Carlyle?