- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the chief component of a samosa?
A samosa is a deep-fried snack with so many calories. But still, it is the favorite of many people. This is the most relished snack with a hot cup of tea during winter evenings or during rains also.
The main ingredients needed to make one’s favorite samosa are:
For the Dough
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (maida)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the Stuffing
- 1 cup grated paneer (optional)
- 2 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and grated
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp whole coriander seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
These fried patties (samosas) can be stuffed with veggies or meat or Nutrela whatever one likes. No matter how simple you choose to keep your filling, a touch of spice is non-negotiable. But still, the most important ingredients that one uses in samosa are Potato and Maida.
These small cones of maida need a little practice to make with perfection because they might not get a proper shape when a naive cook tries them. Thus, some practice and a lot of fun go into their making.
- What are the duties of chief minister in Indian constitution?
- What are the roles of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in a modern firm?
- What is a Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM)?
- What is the most security-critical component of DES round function?
- What is the difference between Component class and Container class in Java?
- Java program to insert a component into a JTextPane component
- Fetching attribute of SAP Webdynpro component in new component
- What is the FlatList component and how to use it in React Native?
- What is the SectionList component and how to use it in React Native?
- Set the location of component in a GridBagLayout with Java
- What is a View component and how to use it in React Native?
- What is a ScrollView component and how to use it in React Native?
- Python Pandas - Get the second component of the Period
- Python Pandas - Get the hour of the day component of the Period
- Python Pandas - Get the minute of the hour component of the Period