- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best answer to the question about your biggest weakness?
When faced with this question, don't ever go on the defensive or offensive either. If you go on the defensive you'll get nervous and might end up spilling your biggest weakness in the stupidest manner. At the same time, if you go on the offensive and try to impress the interviewer that you simply don't have any weakness at all, you could end up convincing him that you actually have more weaknesses than most others.
So, how to get around this million dollar question? Relax, or at least do your best to relax. Try and figure out why the interviewer wants to know your biggest weakness. Some analysts say that this question help interviewers understand the interviewee's ability to assess his own abilities to deliver.
Interviewers work really hard on interviewee psychology and over a period of time, they get used to looking for honesty in the candidates they interview. Every reaction of an interviewee offers some or other indication to the interviewer and these aren't always uniform across different interviewers.
Do Not Act Smart
So the smart thing to do is not to act smart with the interviewer but just reveal some weakness that marginally affects your work but isn't anything alarming. For instance, a candidate once said that when his stomach rumbles noisily prior to lunch or after lunch, he would feel embarrassed and lose his concentration for a few minutes.
Another candidate reportedly said that she loses concentration whenever her system slows down and keeps loading at every click or Save command. Why does she lose concentration for something that routinely happens with most systems? Well, she tends to use the time to chat with colleagues and that slows her momentum.
This is an honest admission of a slight behavioral flaw that can be rectified with very little effort. However, honesty also has a threshold and should not be disclosed if it indicates serious implications on performance.
- What is the best answer to why do you want to switch your current job?
- What is the best exercise to lose your belly?
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- What are the biggest misconceptions that Indians have about India?
- What is the best interview question you have ever used or heard?
- What is the best thing your read today?
- Answer the following question in short:-
- What are the best books to learn about Blockchain?
- What is the biggest threat to the world peace?
- Answer the following question briefly.What is the standard unit of measuring temperature?
- What are the best things to talk about on a first date?
- What are the Best Tools to Manage Your Apps in the Cloud?
- Which of the following experiments have equally likely outcomes? Explain.A trial is made to answer a true-false question. The answer is right or wrong.
- What are the best ways to turn on your man in bed?
- Explain why, the sun can be seen about two minutes before actual sunrise. Draw a diagram to Illustrate your answer.