- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is prmonth() method in python?
Python has an built-in module named Calendar that contains classes and functions to support a different varity of calendar operations,by default the calendar module follows the Gregorian calendar.
prmonth() method is one of the methods of TextCalendar instance.is used to print a month’s calendar as returned by formatmonth().
Syntax: prmonth(year, month, width=0, lines=0)
The arguments passed to this function are the year (yyyy), month (m), date column width (w), and the number of lines per week (l), respectively. For example, let's use this function to print the calendar of May, 2019:
#importing calendar import calendar #let say 'i' is an variable i = calendar.TextCalendar() #printing the prmonth print(i.prmonth(2019, 5))
May 2019 Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 None
- Related Articles
- What is zfill() method in Python?
- What is random.uniform method in Python?
- What is weekday() method in python?
- What is Python commit() method in MySQL?
- What is the rollback() method in Python MySQL?
- What is usage of update method in Python dictionary?
- What is the groups() method in regular expressions in Python?
- What is the most efficient string concatenation method in python?
- What is the fetchone() method? Explain its use in MySQL Python?
- What does method time.tzset() do in Python?
- What does an object() method do in Python?
- What is the difference between operator and method on Python set?
- What is method overloading in Java?
- What is jQuery.ajaxSetup() method in jQuery?