- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the easy dishes that can be made with vegetables available in winters - cauliflower, peas, carrot?
The winter season in India witnesses a lot of colorful vegetables in the vegetable market starting from carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, peas, greens like Spinach, ‘methi’, ‘bathua’, ‘chaulai’ etc. Following are the dishes that can be made with the aforementioned vegetables:
Boil these vegetables with some water and churn them in a grinder. Sieve the mixture and take out the extract. The soup is ready after proper seasoning with black pepper, salt, and vinegar.
A popular 'Sabji' made in North India in winters is carrot, cauliflower, and chickpea. In a pan, heat some oil. Add cumin, chillis, dry spices like tejpatta, black pepper, ‘haldi’, garam masala powder, ‘sookha dhaniya powder’ and chopped carrot, cauliflower, and some chickpeas. Add salt and cover with a lid to allow it to cook. After a few minutes, when the vegetables have been cooked perfectly, turn the gas flame off.
Take some bread slices and apply butter on them. In a pan, put chopped cauliflower, carrot, and some frozen peas. Stir fry them to add spices and salt to taste. Let the vegetable mixture cool and later apply this on the bread slices. Serve the sandwich with ketchup or hung curd dip.
You can make Tehri, Pulao or Biryani using these vegetables. In a pan, add rice and boil them till half cooked. Sieve them and add to a pre-cooked mixture of these veggies seasoned with spices. Cover with a lid post adding ghee and saffron strands. Your Tehri is ready to serve hot with curd or additional ghee.
These vegetables are very nutritious and thus, should be consumed on a regular basis when these are readily available in the season.
- The following vegetables are kept in a basket:Potato, Tomato, Radish, Brinjal, Carrot, Bottle-gourdWhich two of these vegetables correctly represent the homologous structures?(A) Carrot and Tomato (B) Potato and Brinjal (C) Radish and Carrot (D) Radish and Bottle-gourd
- Maximum elements that can be made equal with k updates in C++
- What are the collection types that are available in Swift?
- Given below is the list of vegetables available in the market. Select from these the two vegetables having homologous structures: Potato, sweet potato, ginger, radish, tomato, carrot, okra (Lady’s finger)(A) Potato and sweet potato (B) Radish and carrot (C) Okra and sweet potato (D) Potato and tomato
- What are the health benefits of carrot?
- What could be some easy exercises that could be done sitting on a chair in office?
- What are the different wildcard characters that can be used with MySQL RLIKE operator?
- What are the different unit values that can be used with MySQL INTERVAL keyword?
- What are the different wildcard characters that can be used with MySQL LIKE operator?
- Find matching pair:Column IColumn II(a) Spinach - Leaves(b) Carrot - Stem(c) Cauliflower - Roots(d) Onion - Flowers
- What are the common driver methods that can be applied to browsers in Selenium with python?
- What are the various waits available in Selenium with python?
- Print all possible strings that can be made by placing spaces in C++
- C++ program to find out the number of coordinate pairs that can be made
- What are the limitations of energy that can be harnessed from the sea?