- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the advantages of using C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
WEB API is a better choice for simpler, light weight services. WEB API can use any text format including XML and is faster than WCF.
It works the way HTTP works using standard HTTP verbs like GET, POST, PUT, DELETE for all the crud operation.
Complete Support for routing
Response generated in Json and XML format using MediaTypeFormatter.
It has the ability to be hosted in IIS as well as self-host outside of IIS.
Supports Model binding and Validation.
Support for ODATA.
Supports stateless transfer of data.
Supports Url patterns and Http methods.
Note − ODATA (Open Data Protocol )is an open protocol which allows the creation and consumption of queryable and interoperable RESTful APIs in a simple and standard way.
- What are the different types of filters in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- What are built-in message handlers in Asp.Net webAPI C#?
- What is the usage of DelegatingHandler in Asp.Net webAPI C#?
- What are the various return types of a controller action in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- What is parameter binding in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- What is Content Negotiation in Asp.Net webAPI C#?
- What is the use of Authorize Attribute in C# Asp.Net webAPI?
- How can we test C# Asp.Net WebAPI?
- How to consume Asp.Net WebAPI endpoints from other applications using C#?
- What is the difference between FromBody and FromUri attributes in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- How to resolve CORS issue in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- How to configure C# ASP.NET WebAPI in web.configure file?
- How do we specify MIME type in Asp.Net WebAPI C#?
- How to do versioning with the Querystring parameter in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- How to do versioning with accept header in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?