- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are COBOL equivalents of DB2 data types CHAR, DATE, TIME and TIMESTAMP?
The DATE, TIME and TIMESTAMP DB2 data types occupy 4, 3 and 10 bytes respectively. The memory occupied by the CHAR data types is occupied as per the size given. Below table shows the equivalent COBOL data types for CHAR, DATE, TIME and TIMESTAMP.
|DB2 data type||DB2 Bytes||COBOL equivalent||COBOL bytes|
- What are COBOL equivalents of DB2 data types SMALLINT, INTEGER and DECIMAL?
- What are the COBOL host variable equivalent for various DB2 data types?
- What is COBOL host variable equivalent for various DB2 data types?
- Python Basic date and time types
- Purpose and usage of SAVEPOINT in COBOL-DB2 program
- What are the default values used by DB2 for various data types?
- Set current date and time to timestamp in MySQL
- Combine date and time column into a timestamp in MySQL?
- What are the data types, value types and reference types in C#?
- What are the types of data integrity?
- Python Pandas - Get the current date and time from Timestamp object
- What is the usage and purpose of DCLGEN and host variables used in COBOL-DB2 program
- How many DATE data types are supported by MySQL?
- What are the steps involved to use a CURSOR in any COBOL-DB2 program?