- Kali Linux Tutorial
- Kali Linux - Home
- Installation & Configuration
- Information Gathering Tools
- Vulnerability Analyses Tools
- Kali Linux - Wireless Attacks
- Website Penetration Testing
- Kali Linux - Exploitation Tools
- Kali Linux - Forensics Tools
- Kali Linux - Social Engineering
- Kali Linux - Stressing Tools
- Kali Linux - Sniffing & Spoofing
- Kali Linux - Password Cracking Tools
- Kali Linux - Maintaining Access
- Kali Linux - Reverse Engineering
- Kali Linux - Reporting Tools
- Kali Linux Useful Resources
- Kali Linux - Quick Guide
- Kali Linux - Useful Resources
- Kali Linux - Discussion
What are Alternative Ways to Reverse a String from Shell?
In the Linux shell, we have predefined commands to return a reversed string. Anyone can use these commands for reversing an output of the program.
It is a general-purpose programming language in Linux.
perl -ne 'chomp;print scalar reverse . "
It is an inbuilt program to reverse the line of character.
rev<<<"Hello yam" OR echo “Hello yam” | rev
In this article, we discuss the basic understanding of shell scripting. It also addressed reversing a string using shell programming and some alternative inbuilt commands of Linux. Creating shell scripts becomes easy if you know how to work on shell and control the flow of shell programs. I hope you find this article helpful.
- Related Articles
- How to Reverse a String using Unix Shell Programming?
- Alternative Ways of Generating Electricity
- What are Shell Commands?
- Get the Reverse Shell with MSI package
- C# program to reverse a string
- Java Program to Reverse a String
- What are the best alternative cancer treatments?
- What are the ways to extract features from a DateTime variable using pandas?
- MySQL query to find alternative records from a table
- What is the easiest way to reverse a String in Java?
- How to reverse a string in Python?
- How to reverse a String using C#?
- Write a Golang program to reverse a string
- Write program to reverse a String without using reverse() method in Java?