- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are Alternative Ways to Reverse a String from Shell?
In the Linux shell, we have predefined commands to return a reversed string. Anyone can use these commands for reversing an output of the program.
It is a general-purpose programming language in Linux.
perl -ne 'chomp;print scalar reverse . "\n";'<<<”Hello"
It is an inbuilt program to reverse the line of character.
rev<<<"Hello yam" OR echo “Hello yam” | rev
In this article, we discuss the basic understanding of shell scripting. It also addressed reversing a string using shell programming and some alternative inbuilt commands of Linux. Creating shell scripts becomes easy if you know how to work on shell and control the flow of shell programs. I hope you find this article helpful.
- How to Reverse a String using Unix Shell Programming?
- Alternative Ways of Generating Electricity
- What are Shell Commands?
- Get the Reverse Shell with MSI package
- What are the best alternative cancer treatments?
- What are the ways to extract features from a DateTime variable using pandas?
- What are the best ways to run a meeting?
- MySQL query to find alternative records from a table
- C# program to reverse a string
- Java Program to Reverse a String
- What are the different ways to select an option from a dropdown using Selenium Webdriver?
- Reverse a string in C#
- Reverse a String (Iterative) C++