- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The lengths of 40 leaves of a plant are measured correct to nearest millimetre, and the data obtained is represented in the following table:
|Length (in mm):||118-126||127-135||136-144||145-153||154-162||163-171||172-180|
|No. of leaves:||3||5||9||12||5||4||2|
Find the median length of the leaves.
(Hint: The data needs to be converted to continuous classes for finding the median since the formula assumes continuous classes. The classes then change to 117.5 – 126.5
The lengths of 40 leaves of a plant are n measured correct to the nearest millimetre.
We have to find the mean length of the leaf.
Arranging the classes in exclusive form and then forming its cumulative frequency table as below, we get,
- How is the volatility of a bond measured?
- What are the components of a typical Thermal Power Plant?
- What are the components of a typical Nuclear Power Plant?
- Mobile Updates of the Week 40
- What are the components of a typical Gas Turbine Power Plant?
- What are the characteristics of Nearest-Neighbor Classifiers?
- Analyse the following table and prepare a trend analysis (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Calculate weighted average cost of capital of a ABC ltd with the following data.
- How to get the following-sibling element for a table type of structure in Selenium?
- Get the total number of leaves of a JTree in Java?
- How to adjust the branch lengths of a dendrogram in Matplotlib?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- What is the significance of the QBLOCK_TYPE and JOIN_TYPE column of a PLAN table?
- What is the correct use of schema.org SiteNavigationElement in HTML?
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- Program to find the sum of the lengths of two nonoverlapping sublists whose sum is given in Python