- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State whether the following statements are true or false:
(a) When a candle burns, both physical and chemical changes take place.
(b) Anaerobic bacteria digest animal waste and produce biogas.
(c) Ships suffer a lot of damage though they are painted.
(d) Stretching of rubber band is not a physical change.
The stretching of a rubber band is a physical change.
- What happens to a PCB when the state of a process changes?
- When did the Desert Storm take place?
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- Geolocation HTML5 enableHighAccuracy True, False or What?
- What are False Positives and True Positives in Cybersecurity?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Return true or false in a MySQL select if another field contains a string?
- True, False and Nil in Ruby Programming
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Add a boolean field true to returned objects, when a specified value is in array. For NULL or other values, set false.
- MongoDB query to find on the basis of true or false values
- How to plot true/false or active/deactive data in Matplotlib?
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- What are the common physical changes, problems in boys and girls during Adolescent and what parents can do?
- How are actions that take place inside stored procedure and functions replicated?