- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Starting from A, Paheli moves along a rectangular path ABCD as shown in figure 7. She takes 2 minutes to travel each side. Plot a distance-time graph and explain whether the motion is uniform or non-uniform.
From A to B:
Paheli travels from A to B in 2 minutes.
Distance traveled by Paheli from A to B $=8\ m$
From B to C:
Time taken $=$ 2\ minute
Distance traveled $=6\ m$
From C to D:
Time taken $=$2 minute
Distance traveled $=8\ m$
From D to A:
Time taken $=$ 2 minute
Distance $=6\ m$
Distance-time table is as below:
- Longest consecutive path from a given starting character
- Program to find a path a continuous path in a rectangular area without engaging a bomb in Python
- Matplotlib figure to image as a numpy array
- How to plot a time as an index value in a Pandas dataframe in Matplotlib?
- Find length of the longest consecutive path from a given starting characters in C++
- How to access elements from a rectangular array in C#?
- How to plot scatter points in a 3D figure with a colorbar in Matplotlib?
- Program to add one to a number that is shown as a digit list in Python
- How to pick a new color for each plotted line within a figure in matplotlib?
- How to plot a time series in Python?
- Set the minutes for a specified date according to universal time.
- Execute a script when a <menu> element is shown as a context menu in HTML?
- How to add a straight line to a plot in R starting from bottom left and ending at top right?
- MySQL order from a different starting value?
- How to retrieve XY data from a Matplotlib figure?