- Spoken English Errors Tutorial
- Spoken English Errors - Home
- Spoken English Errors - Introduction
- How Communication Helps
- Identifying Language Barriers
- Four Rules of Learning
- Tips to Correcting Errors
- Active Listening
- Pronunciation of Vowels
- Common Errors in Conversation
- Reading Exercises
- Types of Spoken English
- Quick Tips
- Exercises on Increasing Expression
- Useful Resources
- Spoken English Errors - Quick Guide
- Spoken English Errors - Resources
- Spoken English Errors - Discussion
Spoken English Errors Tutorial
Every individual has the right to communicate as he pleases, however if the person desires to express himself effectively and confidently, he should be aware of common errors while speaking in the English language. The objective of this tutorial is to discuss a few tips and tricks that can help non-native English speakers to spot some basic errors in speech, which would ultimately benefit them in avoiding low grades, lost employment opportunities, and unproductive business.
This tutorial is designed primarily for young professionals who need assistance in spotting those common errors in English speech which might result in general embarrassment while communicating in public.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you are expected to be in an open frame of mind and ask the right questions and get their specific solutions on the topic.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started