- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Smart ways to use Canva for Social Media
Starting out new on Canva and completely overwhelmed? When first starting out, Canva can be a tricky place to find your way through. The wide assortment of features which makes designing very easy may also sometimes lead to confusion if you are not well-versed with the platform. This may keep users from discovering the multiple smart and underrated uses of these features.
Smart and unique ways to use Canva for Social Media
In this article, we will see how you can use Canva and its features to promote a brand in smart and unique ways on Social Media platforms.
If the images you create get posted without the mention of the brand, then effort behind them goes in vain. Canva makes the time-consuming task of branding the images simple. One can use Canva to make the images look sleek and non-evasive to the viewer by using its transparency tool.
Pinterest Graphics and Infographics
For a growing business, its website is its best foot forward to the world, in other words, the hub of its online presence. Pinterest in this case becomes the perfect place to showcase the brand’s full potential by linking the blog post to the Pinterest boards. Canva has an extensive range of graphics and designs to help the board stand out.
Showing off your brand on various social media platforms has become a vital function in business operations. Creating a custom branded Twitter header to promote a brand can be tricky. But with Canva, it is as easy to create a custom Twitter Header because it offers a plethora of readymade templates to choose from.
Brochures are notorious for sucking thousands of bucks from our budget. Canva may not be able to replace an expert graphic designer, but for those running on a short budget, it happens to be an affordable and fast solution. The vast number of readymade designs can help in creating a handout and may also help a writer visualize the format. Canva with its wide range of templates surely eases the process.
Social Media Icons
A number of social media icons are available under the "icons" options. Though we can’t create images smaller than 40×40 but a tool can always be used to resize these images.
- Vine new camera for social media
- Market your Business for Free using Social Media Tools
- Is hello app a game changer for social media platform?
- Email marketing vs social media marketing
- Tips to create shareable content on social media
- How to style social media buttons with CSS?
- Major elements of social media marketing strategy
- Safety tips for your kids to use social websites
- How Social Media Companies struggle with Internet Stardom?
- How to use Canva designs after canceling Canva Pro?
- How to use Canva templates?
- How to Conquer Social Media Campaign with A Foolproof Plan
- How to create a social media login form with CSS?
- Smart Ways to Save a Web Page Forever!!
- What are some social media terms I need to know now?