- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Show/view indexes in a MySQL Database
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
To view indexes, the syntax is as follows −
select *from information_schema.statistics where table_schema= yourDatabaseName;
Here, I am using the database ‘web’. The query is as follows to show/view indexes −
select *from information_schema.statistics where table_schema= 'web';
This will produce the following output. All the tables in the ”Web” database with the indexes info is visible −
- Difference between SHOW INDEX, SHOW INDEXES and SHOW KEYS in MySQL?
- Understanding a database view in SAP HANA database
- Finding a database view in SAP HANA database
- How can I view the indexes I have set up in MySQL?
- How can we drop a MySQL view from the database?
- Dropping a SAP HANA database view
- View the auto_increment value for a table in MySQL without using SHOW TABLE?
- Altering a database view in SAP HANA
- How do I show the schema of a table in a MySQL database?
- Using database view in SAP HANA
- Create database view in SAP ABAP
- Example of creating a database view in SAP HANA
- Create View SQL in SAP HANA database
- How can we see the metadata of a view(s) stored in a particular MySQL database?
- Grant a user permission to only view a MySQL view?