- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Reading and displaying images using OpenCV
In this article, we will learn how to read and display images using the OpenCV library.
OpenCV is a library of programming functions mainly aimed at real time computer vision. Before reading an image, make sure that the image is in the same directory as your program.
Step 1: Import OpenCV. Step 2: Read an image using imread(). Step 3: Display the image using imshow().
import cv2 as cv image = cv.imread ('ronaldo.jpg') cv.imshow('Cristiano Ronaldo', image)
- Reading images using Python?
- Reading an image using Python OpenCv module
- Python Grayscaling of Images using OpenCV
- Erosion and Dilation of images using OpenCV in Python
- Addition and Blending of images using OpenCv in Python
- Dilating images using the OpenCV function dilate()
- Arithmetic Operations on Images using OpenCV in Python
- How to blend to images using OpenCV Java?
- Performing white TopHat operation on images using OpenCV
- Performing white BlackHat operation on images using OpenCV
- How to perform Bitwise And operation on two images using Java OpenCV?
- Draw geometric shapes on images using Python OpenCv module
- How to compare two images using Java OpenCV library?
- Reading a colored image as grey scale using Java OpenCV library.
- How to perform Bitwise Not operation on images using Java OpenCV?