- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python program to remove leading 0's from an IP address
IP address is given bellow, our task is to remove leading zeroes from the IP address. First we split the given string by “.” and then convert it to an integer and removes the leading zeroes then join back them to a string.
Input : 200.040.009.400 Output : 22.214.171.1240
Step 1: Input the IP address. Step 2. Splits the ip by ".". Step 3: Then convert the string to an integer we can use int (parameter) function. Step 4: Removes the leading zeroes. Step 5: Then convert it back to string by str (parameter) and then join them back by using join function.
# Python program to remove leading zeros an IP address and print #the IP # function to remove leading zeros def IP(ip): zeroip = ".".join([str(int(i)) for i in ip.split(".")]) return zeroip ; # Driver code ip =input("Enter the IP address ::>") print("New Ip Address ::>",IP(ip))
Enter the IP address ::>200.006.020.900 New Ip Address ::> 126.96.36.1990
- Python program to remove leading zeros from an IP address
- C Program to validate an IP address
- Defanging an IP Address in Python
- Python program to Display Hostname and IP address?
- Validate IP Address in Python
- How to get a Docker container's IP address from the host?
- Remove Leading Zeros from an Array using C++
- Difference between Static IP Address and Dynamic IP Address
- Python program to find the IP Address of the client
- How to get the Android Emulator's IP address?
- Java Program to Remove leading zeros
- C# program to Display Hostname and IP address
- C Program to display hostname and IP address
- Program to display hostname and IP address C