- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Python Program to Print an Identity Matrix
When it is required to print an identity matrix, nested loops can be used.
Below is a demonstration for the same −
n = 4 print("The value of n has been initialized to " +str(n)) for i in range(0,n): for j in range(0,n): if(i==j): print("1",sep=" ",end=" ") else: print("0",sep=" ",end=" ") print()
The value of n has been initialized to 4 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
- The value of ‘n’ is initialized.
- A ‘for’ loop runs from 0 to ‘n’.
- Another nested ‘for’ loop runs from 0 to ‘n’ again.
- If the variables in the first and second ‘for’ loop are equal, then ‘1’ is printed.
- Otherwise, if they are not equal, then ‘0’ is printed on the console.
- Golang Program to Print an Identity Matrix
- Python PyTorch – How to create an Identity Matrix?
- Program for Identity Matrix in C
- How to create an identity matrix using Numpy?
- Python Program to Print Matrix in Z form
- Program to print matrix elements in spiral order in python
- Python Program to Print Numbers in an Interval
- Python Program to Print an Inverted Star Pattern
- C++ Program to Print Matrix in Z form?
- Program to print a matrix in Diagonal Pattern.
- Java Program to Print Matrix in Z form
- Java program to print the transpose of a matrix
- Java Program to Print Boundary Elements of a Matrix
- Program to print Lower triangular and Upper triangular matrix of an array in C